Feeling inspired! Just back from a long weekend in Atlanta and also in the middle of Brad Stone’s brilliant new book, The Upstarts about tech startups that have changed how we live, work and play in this country.
My goal is to experience firsthand what it’s like to live in different cities throughout America at this particular point in time.
- How are people navigating change.
- What trends are they noticing?
- What’s the day-to-day of their lives look like?
- Where do they shop, work, what do they do for fun?
- Culturally – and socially – what’s happening in cities in America?
Besides Atlanta, I’ve recently been to Philadelphia, Washington DC and Savannah. I’ll be heading to Milwaukee in August and Los Angeles in September. I’ll be hitting up a few State and County Fairs along the way. Send me recommendations and tips for other cities!!
And maybe I’ll even run into Mark Zuckerberg along the way. He has made traveling America (all 50 States) his goal this year. He too wants to connect with more Americans to understand how they are thinking about the future.Read More >