All over Manhattan – even at my co-working space – all I see are pregnant women. And I know this is not supposed to be happening:
- New York’s birth rate is supposedly declining according to 2016 census
- HOWEVER – based on all the baby bumps I am seeing, lots of babies were created last November
- Could this have something to do with Donald Trump’s election?
- And if so, how did couples decide this was the “right time” to get pregnant?
- Were couples drowning their election sorrows and creating accidental pregnancies?
- Or are these “disaster” babies like we saw after Hurricane Sandy?
In researching the topic, I found the documented events that caused spectacular baby booms in the past including Wars (WWII), sporting events and natural disasters. Read on below.