The big news in social video is that the user base for both snap and instagram is getting older with a quarter of 35-44 year olds increasing their usage over the last 6 months.
Here are two new snap accounts to follow. Both super interesting.
- Video stories five days a week spotlighting new apartments and houses on the market.
- Created by Dolly Meckler, 24, and Michael Hoffman, 27, SnapListings is run by four licensed real estate brokers four days a week — with a guest broker on Fridays. The brokers take followers inside listings, recording and posting videos of interiors and exteriors.
- Based out of New York, SnapListings has expanded to Baltimore, Washington, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- People can direct-message agents straight through the account.
- To become a broker on SnapListings you have to audition and if you’re young and charismatic enough, you might get picked!
See below for EverestNoFilter (my absolute favorite snapchat account!).