Ever since I was in Japan, I’ve become obsessed by the latest in Toto toilets – and with this new one, the days of toilet paper are numbered!
In Kyoto, the very first topic our guide talked to us about was Japanese toilet customs and etiquette. We were prepped on what to expect from our toilets e.g. lids automatically open when you enter the bathroom and it plays music because Japanese ladies do not like to hear themselves pee.
Now, however, Toto has introduced the Neorest 750H (which won Best of Bath Gold Award in the U.S.).
The tech customization of this TOTO Neorest 750H toilet is impressive:
- Intuitive sensor operation with auto open/close for lid
- Auto flush
- Integrated personal cleansing system with warm, aerated water and warm air dryer
- Heated seat
- In-bowl catalytic deodorizer
- Energy- and water-saving features (only 1 gal. per flush)
- And there is absolutely no need for toilet paper ever again (unless there is a blackout!)
- LISTEN UP P&G: Disruption in the toilet paper aisle is imminent!