I got 80% right! See how you do. Here’s the link. Report back.
And while we’re at it, here are 5 things impacted by Millennials that we’re all now doing a little differently. (Source: MarketWatch):
The 9 to 5 work week
- Nearly 40% of U.S. workers can now work from home at least one day a week.
- Millennials don’t unplug at 5 p.m., 68% check work emails from home.
- They’re dating more often and more casually, making the idea of sitting across from someone at a pricey dinner for a potentially long amount of time less desirable.
- “Online dating creates an enormous number of first dates in a short period of time,” said relationship and etiquette expert April Masini.
- 86% opt to use a paper towel as a napkin at the dinner table.
- The paper towel’s ability to clean up messes makes it a more versatile and economical choice, especially as fewer millennials eat dinner at home.
- They prefer liquid soap.
- 60% believe soap bars are gross and covered in germs after use.
- Millennials love wine, consuming nearly half of all wine in the U.S., but they’re opting for bottles with twist-off caps and cans of wine.