Big fan of the annual PSFK event held in NYC. Always built around an incredibly prescient, relevant theme: this year’s is Innovation With Purpose. And it goes without saying, always excellent, inspiring speakers.
- Not only will I be attending this year, I will be on stage interviewing Nicholas Morgenstern of Morgenstern’s Finest Ice Cream about how he created his business, who influences and inspires him, how we picks his partners and collaborators, and where he sees the restaurant and culinary world heading over the next decade.
Besides Nicholas, I am especially looking forward to hearing from:
- Morgan Spurlock, filmmaker
- Scott Bedbury, Branding Expert who has worked with Nike, Starbucks and Airbnb
- Abigail Posner, Head of Strategic Planning at Google
- Tom Cortese, Fitness Innovator and Co-Founder of Peloton
- Nicholas Horbaczewski, CEO & Founder of the Drone Racing League (DRL)
- Noreen Chadha, General Manager of US citizenM hotels
If you’re in NYC, I highly recommend this conference – and if you do attend, please come and say hello.
Information on tickets, here.